Greythorn School Uniform:
Your child will require:
- charcoal grey skirt or trousers (not black)
- red polo shirt (with a school logo or plain)
- red sweatshirt or cardigan (no red hoodies), (with a school logo or plain)
- fleeces can be worn outdoors, but must be taken off on entry into school (optional)
- black school shoes (no trainers or logos)
- grey or white socks, grey or red tights
- red and white gingham summer dresses for the summertime or grey shorts (optional)
- black shorts, jogging bottoms, skorts or leggings (shorts to be just above the knee)
- white T-shirt
- trainers or black pumps
- red sweatshirt (optional)
Our school uniform is provided by Just Schoolwear and can be ordered online at School Uniform Shop . They offer the option to collect from their local shop, (based in Compton acres shopping centre) or for delivery direct to your home via Royal Mail. Their shops do not stock uniform for sale but they do provide samples for children to try on in-store. West Bridgford opening hours are - Tuesday and Thursday - 10AM to 4PM, Saturday - 10AM to 3PM
Please note: generic uniform (no logos) is acceptable and can be purchased from local supermarkets.
School also have pre-loved uniform in the school office which can be purchased for a small donation.