To book online simply visit the full webpage at: www.parents-booking.co.uk/gps
Instructions & Help
To see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you. You will need:
- Your child’s first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
We will advise you when the system will be open to take your bookings. If you have more than one child at the school you can log in under any of them and, once logged in, you can switch between them by clicking on the ‘Change Child’ link at the very top of each page. The system has been set up so that you cannot book consecutive appointments to allow for time to move between rooms and look at your child’s books etc.
Troubleshooting Tips – Please read before Booking!
- Your child’s date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g. using four digits for the year of birth – 12/09/2009
- Any email address you enter is only to get a confirmation of your appointment – it doesn’t have to match any email address the school has recorded. Hence, if the system is saying it does not recognise you, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have more than one child to make a booking for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar at the very top of the Booking Page to swap between your children.
If you are unable to book online, please call the school office on 0115 914 9779 between 8.30 am and 3.00 pm during the open booking periods listed above.