Our designated safeguarding team
Sarah Cox Pam Parkin
If you have any concerns about a child's welfare or safety or would like any advice about these matters, please do not hesitate to contact us.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING & CHILD PROTECTION
This school is committed to safeguard all pupils and protect children from all forms of harm or abuse.
As part of our commitment we:
- Have 3 specially trained designated staff for child protection: They can all be contacted on 9149779 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure all visitors or volunteers sign in at the office and agree to abide by our code of conduct.
- Ensure all staff, governors, visitors or volunteers have a current DBS check if they are working with children by themselves. This is always verified before the person starts work.
- Have a duty to inform the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub if we have any suspicions of abuse or neglect in any way.
- Have an up to date policy for Safeguarding & Child Protection (A copy of which can be found on our website or obtained from reception)
- Ensure all staff have at least annual refresher training to update their knowledge of policies and procedures.
If you have any concerns about a child’s welfare or safety, please report it immediately to a member of staff.
Thank you for helping to keep our young people safe.