ParentPay - Our online payments system
Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card for school dinners, After School Club, school trips and more. The service represents the most convenient way for parents to pay rather than sending cash or cheques to the office and it will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be automatically alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
- You can help us reduce administration time and cost, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay...
Simply ask the school office for your activation letter (Please note, these are printed letters and activation letters are not sent out by email).
Already have a ParentPay account?
- If you already have a ParentPay account with another school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page. You will need the below activation username and password to do this.
New to ParentPay?
- You have a secure online account, activated using a unique activation username and password; you will be prompted to change these and to keep the details safe and secure for future logins. If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page.
Please visit www.parentpay.com and activate your account via the Account login area on the home page of the site. . ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account, you can make online payments straight away. Those parents wishing to continue paying cash should contact the school office to request the option of paying via PayPoint.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you need assistance.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay <<click here>> or go o to: www.parentpay.com
As well as being more convenient for most parents, it will also help us achieve our efficiency aim of removing all cash and cheques from the school. If you have any questions please contact the school office.