The Flying High Trust is a partnership of schools across Nottinghamshire, Nottingham City and Derbyshire. Schools work together to ensure we are relentless in ensuring our children receive the best possible opportunities and experiences. This is achieved through a true collaboration where all
decisions centre on children and schools are empowered to adopt best practice, adapt it within the context of each school and fly! within the context of each school and to fly!
Working together, relentless in our pursuit of excellence to create the best schools in the universe, where we make every day count.
· A determination to develop talent, delivered through a professional continuum available for all staff.
Our values underpin all that we do, putting children at the heart of every decision:
We aim for our schools to be the best in the universe!
By the end of their primary education we aim for all of our children to be ready for secondary school and be inspired to be the best they can be through our seven values. The values are fundamental to everything the Trust represents; they run through all elements of school improvement and are understood and owned by all members of the school community. Schools with their own clear USP linked to their values blend together the Trust values with those held so dear within each individual school.
As a Trust Partnership our expectation is that all schools:
providing the best opportunities and experiences for our children.
• Strive to ensure every child fulfils their potential regardless of potential barriers to learning.
• Commit to become an outstanding, self-improving school and to support the profession and
• development of all schools within the partnership.
• Commit to a school-led system.
• Commit to the values, principles, policies and procedures of the Trust.
In our schools you will see we work together to:
• Ensure high quality teaching and learning.
• Engage with our families and wider communities to raise aspiration for all.
• Develop the whole child and create inquisitive learners.
• Enable all children to be confident, building on strengths and improving in areas of need.
• Enable children to understand the part they play in the world in the future - as a positive citizen and a driver of business and enterprise.
Contact the Flying High Partnership:
CEO Mr Chris Wheatley
Chair Mr Neil Robinson
Both the CEO and Chair can be contacted using the details below:
Flying High Trust
c/o Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
Telephone 0115 989 1915
Facebook Flying High Partnership
Please click here to access key Trust documents including:
Click here to meet the Flying High central team
Click here to meet the Members
Click here to meet the Trustees
Click here to see all schools within the partnership
Click here to find out about vacancies across the Partnership
This contact form will send an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org